Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Me and Herbalife

It was many many years ago...during my university days...

I should say I was a very active girl since I was in primary school. Netball...volleyball...basketball..luckily ms tu xde futsal ni..else I am pretty sure that I'll be part of the team as well haha...

But unfortunately I never lose weight no matter how much I exercise. Tapi ms tu xde kesedaran sivik lagi haha..for me it's okla as long as it does not stop me from doing things that I love (mase tu busy dgn silat olahraga). Tapi kadang2 sedih jugakla sbb dgn training yg berat pon I don't even lose a kg sobs sobs~~

And when my weight reach 63kg, I started to realize that something need to be done. So I started to manage my diet. I took less iced drink as people said it makes losing weight easier. Then after sometimes okla I manage to lose few kg...so basically my weight ting tong ting tong around 60-62 depends on my food intake and physical activities. Tapi asal balik cuti je, bile msk U balik definitely my friends will say "Jaja, apsal cam da naek?". Even worse ade yg kononnye nak bergurau direct je cakap "Jaja, apsal gemuk balik ni?". Nangis dlm hati je la bile orang ckp cenggitu huhu..

** I wish to share my photo zaman 'besar' dulu tp I wasn't wearing hijab at that time so it is impossible for me to share here :) **

Then one day ms cuti trimester, a friend of mine invite me for a 'food test'. Ms tu igtkan nk g makan kat restoran baru mane la kan. Rupanye she took me for a full body analysis done by a Herbalife personal wellness coach. After a very detail explanation, I decided to give a try..and yeahhh...for things to change, you have to change rite? So dgn mengorbankan sedikit duit YTM, I 'invest' in Herbalife dgn harapan I'll lose some weight.

And I really did lose weight! I lost 1.5kg after a week and another 0.5kg after another week. GILE LAH!! I dont even lose a kg ms bersukan bertahun2 bagai nk gile and now I've lost 2kg in 2 weeks dgn Herbalife! And from that moment on mmg da x toleh ke belakang lagi...I consumed Herbalife and I've lost 8kg in total! It was great!!

Ms tu mmg ramai noticed I've lost weight. SERONOKNYE! so da xde orang ckp "Jaja, apsal gemuk balik?". Semua ckp "Jaja, da kuruslah!" *muke bangga* Everybody started to ask how I lose weight. And dgn bangganye I introduce Herbalife to them. Tapi biasala, lebih ramai yg skeptical dr yg menerima. But it's ok, yg penting there are still people who realized that they need help. And Alhamdulillah I managed to maintain my body weight until my first pregnancy (^-~)v

- few days before my big day [August 2009] = 54kg
- first month of pregnancy [Dec 2009] = 55kg

What I'm trying to share here is...FOR THINGS TO CHANGE, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE! And don't ever give up. Just imagine if I give up before I try this product. Maybe I'm still at 63kg or even more. Give yourself a chance to be better because you really deserve a better life!

XoXo,
Faizah Yazdad

0 comments:

Post a Comment