Friday, September 21, 2012

Herbalife: A Preggie Mommy & Lil Baby


Alhamdulillah just had my breakfast with Herbalife!

400ml of Herbal Aloe + Tea Mix (Lemon & Hibiscus) + 400ml of Cookies N Cream Shake + 1 tablet of Calcium Plus...

InsyaAllah I'm giving lil baby and my body what it needs to stay fit and healthy :)

You are pregnant and why on earth you want to lose weight? 

I bet you have this similar question on your mind, rite? Keep in mind that Herbalife is NOT A SLIMMING PRODUCT! Herbalife is a NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT that provides your body with right nutrition and at the same time it helps you to MANAGE YOUR WEIGHT! (^-~)v

So WHY I choose to consume Herbalife?
  • 1) To Prevent Weight Gain Is Better Than To Lose Weight!  I think all preggie mommies agreed that we tend to feel hungry (sometimes it's just due to the mindset =p) so to avoid myself from unhealthy snacking, I choose Herbalife Shake for snacking. InsyaAllah I'm not taking unwanted calories (which will be stored as FAT if you are not 'using' it). 
  • 2) My Lil Baby Needs More Than Just Food! Preggie Mommies love this quote so much -> "We Eat for Two!" Then they start eating like crazy I should say. Wrong! Our lil baby needs nutrition to grow, not Pizza la, Pasta la, Nasi Lemak la...Yes I still eat all those stuff, but I eat moderately and absolutely 'not for two' ye dearie..all those foods also does not really contains nutrition..most of them contains LOTSSSSSSS of Fat, am I rite? So I take them in a small quantity as a treat for my taste buds and Herbalife shake for lil baby and my body :D
  • 3) I Need More Energy!  To do house chore, to manage  my business and at the same time to carry a baby in the womb is quite challenging. It's like running in a marathon. Tiring but Fun! So in order to keep my body fit until the end of the day, I need right amount of nutrition which is hardly found in our daily meal. And the Tea Mix really helps as an energy booster!
  • 4) 'Cleaner' Intestine for Better Absorbent! There is no point of taking all nutritional foods when our intestine not able to absorb the nutrition. So after 'cleaning up' my intestine with Herbal Aloe, by right it can absorb more nutrition than before :D
  • 5) Calcium Is An ESSENTIAL! My lil baby needs this so much! so I am providing it with a right amount of calcium.
I am trying as best as I could so that lil baby and my body gets what they deserve..and I leave the rest to Allah :)

Note: And if you can afford to buy Quinny stroller for your newborn baby, you should consider getting a right nutrition for your baby as well...Wallahualam :)

XoXo,
Faizah Yazdad

0 comments:

Post a Comment