Friday, September 21, 2012

Herbalife: We are all born ORDINARY...

All of us! Even the greatest person on Earth was born ordinary...

But you can be EXTRAORDINARY...and all you need is RIGHT ATTITUDE!

No matter who you are, where you are from, what you did (alamakkk..da mcm lagu BSB plak =p) to success, you HAVE TO HAVE A RIGHT ATTITUDE!

You are hungry, but you don't go find food...is that a right attitude?

You want a degree, but you are damn lazy to attend the class..you never complete your assignment..you cheat during the exam..is that a right attitude?

You want higher position in your job, but you come in late every morning..you never deliver on time..you back stab your colleagues...is that a right attitude?

You want to lose weight, but you don't want to give up your unhealthy meal (and keep on saying "Nantila...bulan depan kite start diet bole?")..you are always being skeptical bile ade orang cube membantu (tp everyday dok bising nk kurus)...is that a right attitude?

You want money, but you just sit down and membebel2 all day long without doing nothing (cerita kedai kopi)...you are not taking opportunities (too afraid to do sumthing will end up doing NOTHING!)...is that a right attitude?

Then you will remain as an ORDINARY PEOPLE FOREVER!

EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE takes action, face all challenges, they fall down..then they get up again!

These people are just like us...born ordinary...but their right attitude makes them extraordinary..
And you...you can be EXTRAORDINARY too!  But you gotta stop giving excuses and start taking actions. Takde bende datang bergolek kat kite kalau kite x berusaha..Islam sendiri mengatakan "Usaha Dahulu Kemudian Berdoa dan Tawakal KpdNya"

I always wanted to have my own boutique...but for the past 27 years, I did nothing  utk merealisasikan 'angan2 Mat Jenin' tu..I Studied Software Engineering and become a programmer...tp slalu bising kat Mama nk attend course menjahit sbb nk buka butik...dr grad, pastu keje, pastu kawen, pastu anak da nk masuk 2, x nmpk bayang sijil menjahit pon ...apetah lagi mesin jahit! sbb dok ckp "Nanti la bile free" pastu "Nanti la nk kumpul duit" pastu "Nanti la tunggu Irdhina besar sket sbb dia kaco nnt kalo nk menjahit"! Terrrrrrrrlalu byk 'Nanti', I ended up doing nothing! Tp makin lame dlm IT industry, I realized that it's not what I really want...yupp I love the salary so much..but I always wanted a boutique so much! I wanted to watch my kids grow up in front of my eyes! I wanted to work at my own time! And dgn 'gilenye' I tender resignation! I was with one of the largest IT company in the world dgn gaji almost 6K and decided to do full time 'penjual kain cotton' dgn gaji RM0! And nobody knows that I've resigned except for my hubby (not even my parents and family members) coz xmo teracun dgn kata2 mereka yg mgkn skeptical...And Alhamdulillah, after 5 month running the business (dr 4 psg kain to hundreds, dr kain psg to ready made collection (heyy..sape kate you kene pandai menjahit br bole ade butik? All you have to know is how to manage those skilled people je :D), dr online to promotional booth) my very first permanent outlet will be opening soon, InsyaAllah! It was not easy I must say...berpuluh2 kali hati terluka dgn segala mcm kata, berapa byk air mata yg tumpah...but hari ni I can proudly say that I AM THE OWNER OF KOTTONKAPAS BOUTIQUE! walau x segah D'Rias, x sehebat Jovian..but I've made my dream comes true! And I'm just an ordinary people like you! Not yet an extraordinary people, but I don't want to be ordinary anymore!

 KottonKapas By Khadeeja Irdhina

So in order to make things work, change your attitude..x kesah la ape pon impian kamu, STOP CREATING EXCUSES, START TAKING ACTIONS!

And when it comes to attitude, orang lain mmg x bole tlg byk...it is YOU yg bole tlg yourselves..selebar mana pon jalan yg orang bk depan kamu, tp kamu terlalu takot utk travel the road, you go nowhere! You have to change...coz for things to change, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE! Then leave the rest to Almighty...Wallahualam!~

Dengan hati yg jujur and with love,
Faizah Yazdad

0 comments:

Post a Comment